StatCounter

AUGUST NOTES


























































In the heat of the weekend,
I found my way to the green havens of my town,
sprawled on a park bench to read,
as etudes flooded through my ears, 
cooled off under the shadow
of lofty museum ceilings.

During the week,
I've been slaving at my desk,
running around with my calendar,
talking about things with my child
 even adults can't understand.

But beauty everywhere,
when you look close enough.





Viikonlopun paahteessa
hakeuduin vihreille plänteille,
 luin puistonpenkeillä
etydien tulviessa sisään korvista,
jäähdyttelin näyttelyiden viileydessä.

Viikolla taas paahtanut töitä,
juossut kalenterin kanssa,
joutunut keskustelemaan lapsen kanssa asioista,
joita aikuinenkaan ei ymmärrä.

Mutta kauneutta kaikkialla,
kun tarpeeksi katsoo.























JaDelisha said...

hi! stumbled over your blog. i love your stories and photographs

Instagram

Sanctuary.